Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tips on Speeding Up Your Computer

Are you facing problem with your computer whereby it is running too slowly? A computer which runs at a low speed is not only a nuisance, but also a waste of time. Running low with your patience meter? Here are steps which I find very handy as to how to make my computer run faster, believe me, it works well.

The most obvious step is to upgrade the RAM and since it's selling at a very cheap price these days, I'm sure majority users can afford it for speeding up the computer performances. Also, getting rid of all the unneeded software is another good way as to how to make my computer run faster.

Also, the internet is almost a must for everyone who owns a computer and sometimes, certain application might slow down the computer. Hence, I always go for instant messaging (IM) clients which provide all-in-one package since I have several accounts from different IM clients. Another thing which I find useful to me as to how to make my computer run faster is to keep only one internet browser. Just pick one which you feel you can work well with and also compatible for your needs and uninstall the rest.

Besides, I always disable the shortcuts on my desktops as it is really time consuming for my computer's start-up. Another fact which shouldn't be ignored is to always check or scan the computer for spywares, viruses and malwares. These evil stuffs slow down your computer and corrupt your files. Remember to get rid of them regularly.

One thing which most people seem to ignore is that the programs which open automatically during the computer start up actually slows down the computer considerably as they take up the memory. So, limit the number of programs which starts automatically. After reading the above, I am sure that you have quite an idea to improve the speed of your computer.

Visit us to get more information on how to make computer faster.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, if you desire to speed up a computer you have to preserve your win-registry uninjured - corrupted registry can cause your Windows severe problems that in most cases slow down or even freeze particular programs and even your entire pc.

    Thanks.

    ---------------
    Ink Toner

    ReplyDelete